Yarimar Sierra-Sastre, is a native Spanish speaker Immigration Attorney. She was born and raised in Puerto Rico. She graduated from the Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico, Law School in 2014 and has a BA in Advertising and Public Relations from the University of Puerto Rico. Miss Sierra joined the firm in 2016, her passion to work, dedication and desire to help, brought her to work in our Immigration Department.
- Puerto Rico, 2015
- BA, University of Puerto Rico. 2009
- JD, Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico, 2014
Why Choose Our Firm?
- 27 Years of Experience
- Bilingual attorneys and staff
- Serving Clients for Over 25 Years
- Experience In Multiple Practice Areas